Service Tax Registration | Delhi | Noida | Ghaziabad
SERVICE TAX REGISTRATION
Every person who has provided a taxable service of value exceeding Rs. 9 lakhs, in the preceding financial year, is required to register with the Central Excise or Service Tax office having jurisdiction over the premises or office of such service provider. In case a recipient is liable to pay service tax he also has to obtain registration.
Penal provision for non-registration
Failure of registration may attract a penalty upto Rs.10000/- or Rs. 200/- for every day during which such failure continues, whichever is higher.
- Incorporation Certificate of Company (in case of Companies)
- MoA & AoA (in case of Companies)
- Particulars of people involved in the firm.
- Address Proof of Director – Lease / Rental Agreement
- Company PAN Card / Individual PAN card in case of Proprietorship
- ID Proof of Director – Pan Card / Election Card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Rental Agreement/ Lease Agreement of Company / Proprietorship
- In case of Partnership firm- Partnership Deed
- Passport size Photograph of Director of the firm.
- Bank account statement
- Send us the documents/ information
- We will file your application
- We will keep a check on status of the application and make you update
- Registration Certificate will be issued to you